When you created an account you agreed to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing and using this website (http://developer.fidor.de), you are bound by the terms of this agreement. The aforementioned website is a voluntary service of Fidor AG, Sandstraße 33, 80335 München, Germany (hereinafter: Fidor). Unless stated or agreed otherwise the access to the website shall not result in any contractual obligations of any kind.
1. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
This site is intended for informational purposes only. Fidor does not make any guarantees on the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information at any time. Use any information gained from this site at your own risk. Fidor is not responsible for any problems arising from usage of information gained from this site nor any errors or omissions in that information. Most of the content of this site is user generated and not edited or composed by Fidor. Fidor has no obligation to verify or to check any information published on this site by third parties.
a) Our Postings
When using information from Fidor, please be aware that, unless otherwise specified, all documentation is in “Beta” status. That is, while the information we provide in that post will be accurate at that moment, the functionality may change or be slightly different in structure in the “Final” version.
You may use any documentation released by Fidor knowing that anything in “Beta” status is subject to change. However, anything posted in the forums should be considered speculative or subject to change unless also included in documentation.
b) Third Parties postings
Please be aware that Fidor makes no warrants or guarantees that any information posted by third parties on the forums is accurate. If you are using information from a third party participant, please ensure its validity.
If you find a mistake or deliberately misleading piece of information or any infringement of copyrights please contact us (information available below).
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Any and all IP rights to any Fidor Software shall not be affected by any publication on this site. This site will not transfer any IP rights for whatever reason. The trademark “Fidor” shall not be used without the written prior permission of Fidor.
By commenting in the forums, you waive your right to any form of compensation for your feedback. You do so voluntarily, knowing that any feedback given is not required for use of the forum and given completely voluntarily.
3. USE OF FORUM
By using this forum, you agree to the following code of conduct:
- Do not post any deliberately inflammatory, inappropriate, or predatory comments targeted at one user, several users, the community as a whole, or any other group.
- Do not indicate that Fidor endorses any product or service (unless governed by a separate agreement or explicitly endorsed by Fidor elsewhere) or use the Fidor logo, name, or any Fidor materials in a negative manner.
- Do not share your or others personal information (no doxing allowed) or account information (login, password, etc.). While we encourage you to share your business ideas and company plans, please be careful of the information you share lest it be used against you. We are not responsible for any attacks on your person, product, or company that result of sharing information in our forum.
- Account sharing is not allowed, when posting content make sure it is from the account associated with your (valid) email address.
- Refrain from posting any kind of malicious or illegal software or links to websites which host/cause a download of such software.
- In order to maintain relevant and interesting content for all, please refrain from excessive uninteresting posting (“spam”), self-promotion (unless specifically requested), or content that is deliberately misleading or confusing.
- The general languages of the forum are English or German. Please communicate in English or German so all can participate. When a thread is started in a certain language, please maintain that language all the way through. If you wish to make a language-specific forum in any language other than English or German, please contact us at the email address below.
- Please keep conversations civil and understand that disagreements are just that. Do not attack people personally and keep an open mind when discussing.
- Be excellent to each other.
4. COLLECTION/STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
developer a t fidortecs.com
Fidor has the right to close the site or to exclude participants without any notice or any reason. The liability of Fidor for intend and simple negligence shall be excluded. The foregoing limitations do not apply to damages to health or life of individuals. These terms and conditions shall be governed by German Law. The sole legal venue shall be Munich.